søndag 23. oktober 2011

Dear Diary

Dear diary! Canada is amazing, and I have experienced so many things the last few days. The most amazing was when I was on a grizzly safari. I have always been interested in bears, and Canada’s grizzly bears have always tempted me.  Yesterday I spotted a board where they advertised for a grizzly bear safari out in the wilderness. This was something I always wanted to do. So I contacted the firm and signed for the safari.Neither Caroline, Fredrik nor Runar wanted to join me, so I had to go all by myself.
They next morning I had to wake up early to get to the local airport. The plain took me and a small group of other people out in the wilderness.  After an hour flight we landed on a  lake out in the wilderness. On the lake a guide meet us. He thought us some safety rules on how we should behave if we meet a grizzly bear. After an hour of information and distribution of equipment we started on the trip. Everybody was so excited and we talked about how cool it would be if we saw a bear! One and a half hour later we were at the spot where our guide told us that the bear would come to eat of å moose he had killed one day ago. When we looked at the spot, one enormous bear, and two small babybears stood there, eating of the moos.
This experience was so amazing! I couldn’t believe my eyes!  Three grizzly bears standing 100 meters in front of me! It was the wildest thing ever!  I’m so glad I took the chance, and I will never experience something so cool ever again!
Love, Julie

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar