lørdag 22. oktober 2011

The Olympic games biggest event!


“Come here, come here!”
one man was yelling in the streets of Vancouver. “Get here and buy
tickets to tonight’s biggest event, and possible the best ice hockey game ever.
It is USA against Canada!” I was walking towards this suspicious man, but then
I remembered that my friends and I had four tickets in the Rogers Arena where
the final is going to be played. I was so happy when Runar came and told us
(me, Julie and Caroline) that we were going to Vancouver and see the Olympic
Games. And when he said that he had tickets to the final in ice hockey, I was
in the seventh heaven. But Julie and Caroline were all like “hockey is not fun,
it is just an unnecessary sport and it is too brutal.” Runar just snuffed to
the comment from Julie and said “we are all going to Vancouver, be happy for
that!” And here we are, standing in front of the Rogers Arena. “This game is
going to be a cracker of a match; it is the two best national teams in the
world. I am looking forward to this match.” Runar said. “What a game this was!”
I yelled out after the final was finished. “And the best team won, Canada!”
shouted Runar. “When Sidney Crosby scored a goal in the overtime, it felt like
the Arena was jumping, it was so much cheering for Canada and so many angry
American’s.” I said to the others. Outside the streets were filled up with
Canadian flags and people were shouting “this is Canada, Canada is the best!”
But American people just sat in their cars and drove home. “So, what are you up
to now, shall we go and taste a little bite of their food culture?” asked
Julie. “Let us celebrate Canada’s victory!” Runar answered.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar